Thursday 3 October 2013

My Hooch shoot

Hello,

This weekend I was reading one of my fave magazines when I came across a advert that I worked on. It is such an Amazing feeling seeing your work, even if its the 20th time it still gives you butterflies in your tummy! You just want to go show your mommy, your granny, your next door neighbour (only jokes) I showed my boyfriend and I got a "that's nice hun" while his eyes were still glued to the tv. 

So I am sharing it with you :)



This was not my usual natural beauty shoot I always get, when the photographer sent me the references I giggled a little. The main shot for the day was a strawberry painted on the models cheek and green lips! Well I was excited, to do something different and I think it came out pretty cool.


Don't you love the green lips?

Well these are the first two of the four shots we did, will post the behind the scenes with all the challenges and fun I had on the rest of the shoot next time. As Hooch hasn't put it on there website yet.


<3 Roxanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment